Brinyte HL18 Noctua Headlamp - New
Brinyte HL18 Noctua can be used as either a headlamp or handheld light. It adopts a high-performing Luminus LED, capable of producing authentic 1600 lumens max beam and reflecting max throw up to 308m. Powered by one 18650 3100mAh battery, it runs up to 120 hours at 10 lumens. With 90 degrees rotating head, 0-120 degree adjustable bracket constructed of durable plastic, and a strong magnetic base, this small headlamp can function perfectly to meet most lighting needs. Its mesh-style headband gives you a much cooler wearing experience than other headlamps.
1. Max 1600 lumens and beam distance 308m
2. Powered by one 18650 battery
3. 0~90 degrees rotating head
4. 0-120 degree adjustable bracket constructed of durable plastic
5. Strong magnetic base
6. A mesh style headband makes it a lot cooler and for hand-free use
7. Easy Magnetic Charging, smart battery indicator
8. Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum
9. Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
10.Tested with IP66 waterproof and 1.5 meters impact resistance
The HL18 Noctua is a perfect light for those on the move. This thing is well built and very bright. I hunt, fish, camp and this light is perfect for these activities.
Light in the hand and the fact it can be used as a headlamp and hand held is great. Magnetic end cap is also a great feature for hands free.
I have a full review on my YouTube Channel: Todd the Gun Guy
Highly recommend this light!!
The design was a great idea. However, they made the light far to heavy for purpose. It’s to heavy for headband. The headband is not fit for purpose. This light is to heavy for backpacking or any other use.
Not only I, but also my customers are absolutely thrilled with the new HL18. Whether as a headlamp or a normal flashlight, it does a great job!